Super Slim Clothes Organizer(20pcs)
SUPER SLIM CLOTHES ORGANIZER(20PCS)
50% OFF NOW!
- Clothes organization system made easy
- Use it to store and organize clothes or important paper documents
- Made out of durable plastic material- Space saving design also maximizes closet space.
- Wrinkle free travel
- Retrieve your clothes easily with it's perfect stacking design, just lift and grab the clothes you need without messing your other clothes.
- Can store up to a whole day's worth of clothing so it's great for people who are always on the go.
- Fits neatly on most suitcases and can serve as a storage and organizer for important documents.
- 12” wide x 14” long x 2” tall
Share this Product
You may also like:
Other People also bought:
This product works really well. It's straight forward and simple. I saw this product in a list of "Things to help you get organized." It's simple in design and implementation, and those are its greatest strengths, as there's no rods or shelving or anything. It collapses as you remove your shirts from it, as intended.
My only real complaint with this is that it effectively feels like a stack of liners for paint roller trays. The simplicity of the design is good, but the drawback is that there's nothing really holding this thing together, aside from gravity. When it's full, it looks a little lopsided as my shirts have different thickness when folded.
Overall, it works as designed, and would be a useful accessory for a cubby hole or some other small storage area, as well as the closet/dresser space it's designed to occupy.
I really like this product -- so much so that that I just purchased 4 more 20-paks! I was expecting a lot -- and was even more pleased when I actually used the EZSTAX.
Other reviewers have complained about the "flimsy" material. In my opinion, the thin, flexible construction is a feature, allowing me to stack 20 shirts in the same space that would only accommodate 12 loosely folded shirts.
So, why only 4 stars? I want to get the manufactures attention for a needed improvement: add a folding board to the pack. Give me one less EZSTAX layer and instead include a simple, rectangular piece of the same material to use as the folding guide. Attempting to fold by hand and following the instructions provided leads to bulky, non-uniform folds that greatly defeat the purpose. After attempting fold on my own I was unhappy with the outcome. So, I undid everything and used a common nylon kitchen cutting board as a folding guide. This simple solution reduced the stack size by a third and made the result look more like what is advertised.
Very happy with this purchase!
I did read all the reviews and still purchased the product. Yes, its a flimsy plastic, but it does the job. I'm very happy with this purchase. Check out my picture :)